Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rum

So today went pretty well.  I feel good about the quiz, we'll see how the one tomorrow goes.  We went to two wonderful places today! The first was on Marget island, the island in the Danube, and it's called the singing fountain.  It's a really big fountain that shoots really high in the air with classical music playing. It was awesome and we played with a little boy swimming there. I'm definitely going back there in my bathing suite to swim myself.  The second place was St Steven's church. I didn't go in but it's huge!!  And gorgeous even from the outside. I can't wait to see inside.  In front of it is this cute area of little shops and cafes and restaurants.  We all went out for dinner there today because one of the girls is going home tomorrow because someone close to her became really sick. It's really too bad, she seems really awesome.
Another good thing about today, I found out where their Lush is!!! And I remember how to get back! Soo excited!
I had my first night of drinking tonight, don't worry, it wasn't too much.  But I did have my first shot. It was called Triple Sect, this kind of orange liqueur, it was good. And me and Robert bought a bottle of rum together so we can make mixed drinks.  And we tried this other stuff that's Hungarian and really disgusting! It was first made as a medicine and you can really tell.  It smells like Buckleys and tastes ever worse.  (you can stop rolling your eyes mom...I'm fine) Now I'm ready for bed and hoping I do well on my quiz.

Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment