Friday, November 5, 2010

Transitions

I absolutely love being here now.  It's strange because for the first few months or so I was pretty home sick and trying to settle in and I had all the time in the world.  But now that I am settled and really just enjoying myself, time seems to be going way to fast and I have so little time left.  There are going to be a lot of things that I will miss when I leave, like sour cherry pop, great public transportation, new things to see everyday, living with 9 amazing girls, and cheap food and alcohol.  I think the thing I will miss most of living is such a wonderful city.  It's big and there is lots to do but it's not crowded like the big cities in North America, there's room to breath here.  It's going to be hard going back to London and Grand Rapids, where there isn't a lot to do in comparison.  But there are a lot of things that I am looking forward to when I come back, mainly seeing everyone again and catching up with them.  But I definitely want to come back here some day.


Things I still need to do in Hungary:
v  Go to the opera
v  Go to the spa and get a massage
v  See Harry Potter
v  Go to Simpla
v  Go to Pecs
v  Go to the hot chocolate place and art palace near by
v  Go to Buda Hills
v  Go in the Labyrinth
v  Write Postcards
v  Date with Leesha
v  Date with SarahJean

No comments:

Post a Comment